[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Jun 18 08:02:12 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,
my first ten minutes with new V4MD update for WIN:

1. from Common/Database_CreateCloseOpen I get:
* V4MD * : Valentina.logToFile() ...
done
* V4MD * : new VDatabase ...
done
* V4MD * : VDatabase.create() ...
ERROR: 532480
ERR_CONNECTION ERROR

2. I open my db made with 2.0.2... the result table now is good You've fix
the NULL or VOID value for empty strings... good
I'm on first record and click on moveNext button:
--- it goes to second record... good
I click again on moveNext and db goes to lastRecord.... no good
I click on others navigation button, but all seems don't work

3. Now I try your SQL\Records_AddDeleteUpdate but I get again ERR_CONNECTION
ERROR....
Some suggestion? I must change some line code.
My work is in off-line apllications...

btw
>> It exists in SQL form also!
> Sure? I have not example Field_Find in SQL_way folder example for V4MD
> Paolo
>Igor,
>Do you have SQL/Field_Find exmaple in V4MD ?

I don't see a answer for now :-)
I think to add to Mantis this request:: Example for search a case insesitive
string in all one table by SQL

Thanks Paolo