[ANN] V4REV 2.0.4 fc7 uploaded

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sat Jun 18 02:10:27 CDT 2005

>Hi Revolutioners,
>
>You can download V4REV 2.0.4 fc7
>
>Links are on the our site, from revolution pages.
>
>     both RELEASE and BETA page point to 2.0.4 fc7 archive
>
>This build show that examples can work with Valentina Server.

Ruslan, I can't seem to get the fc7 to work. I mean the examples.
Clicking the "Valentina init" button gives me an "error in function
handler" in line with Valentina_Init call. Seems that Valentina_Init
is not recognized/found.

If I switch to Client mode, I get the same with Valentina_InitClient.

The externals property is set. It seems to be set too high but
changing it one folder down does not help.

The strangest is that fc6 examples seem to work find with fc7 external.

Robert