[V4RB2] FIXED mac client to win // where to download?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 17 16:29:37 CDT 2005

Hi Eric,

We have found and fix bug.

Now we cannot connect from MAC VStudio b7 to Vserver windows.
Bug was in the Vserver win.

In this configuration really did not work on V4RB example:
    Common/VServer

Which show case when you connect using Vserver class but not Vdatabase.

I think archives will be uploaded about 5-6 hours later.

Jochen, so actually Vstudio do not have bug in this are.
But you still can wish finish that fix that Igor have start accoring
    Cursor->GetDatabase() returns NULL.

Btw, Igor says that you use there I_ForeginPlugin interface.
Igor think that you have forget somewhere do
        put_Xtra( ptrToKernelDb )

Please check this point