[V4RB2] where to download?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 17 12:22:20 CDT 2005

On 6/17/05 12:14 PM, "Eric Ferrer" <wonderfef at noos.fr> wrote:

> Le 16 juin 2005 à 16:22, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :
>

> Today I will make new build for all platforms.
>

> Not ready yet?

I almost have fix the last test which did fail related to my changes in
caching.

> I'm stuck, nothing works, there's something wrong, I don't feel confident
> about Valentina.

Eric,

Please stop say nothing works.

Igor have test again ALL examples of V4RB in client server mode.
He say all works, he have found 2 minor glitches. He check them now to fix.

Yesterday Igor the whole day did work on Win XP in the Valentina Studio with
Valentina Server. He have found only one major bug:
    crash on add record.

All rest do works quite good as he say.

So, again, you need help us reproduce problem you have.
Just say: nothing works for me -- do not help us in any way.

With new build please try again,
if problems. then make some SMALL db and reproduce on this db.
Then describe us steps you do to get problem.
You can spend time to play with or examples.

Pay attention how we construct now Vdatabase class if you use classes way.
May be you have miss that line and it kick you.

Again, we do not see Terrible problems on our side.
I think you could miss some simple change from 1.x to 2.0 which affect you.