[V4REV] again: why we have go by way of single stack ???

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 15 18:25:21 CDT 2005

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the answer.

Is it true that

local var

will be accessible and has a "static" behavior in the particular
script ( card script for example )?

If so - we have no problem because I wrote all logic in the card scripts.

---------
Actually we are almost built the logic of the example.

So
1. We have a number of Rev stacks in the directory tree.
   Each example in the own directory.

2. We have some tool stack which is
   a) Performing some correction to the directory-tree-based stacks if needed.
   b) Build single V4REV_Examples.rev stack using that one.

3. V4REV_Examples.rev will be available for download.
   All others stack are for internal use.

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua