[V4REV] Notes on example stack

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Jun 14 12:20:44 CDT 2005

>On 6/14/05 2:56 AM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:
>
>>  The crashing reported by Trevor is annoying.
>>
>>  Why the name of example stacks (substacks actually) is set to their
>>  path? It should be the same as the folder name of each example in the
>>  development folder not the path; for example,
>>  Database_CreateCloseOpen.
>
>As I know, Ivan show in the list of exmaples just a string builds as
>
>     Folder + FileName
>
>We need this because API_Way and SQL_Way folders  have examples with the
>same names.
>
>You see?
>
>But again this is just a string for listbox.

No, Ruslan, the name of each substack is set to the full path of your
development setup. Open the inspector to see (you get an error along
the way complaining about the name).

Using folder + Filename would be fine. This is what I suggested for
title but you are right about duplicates. In that case title can
remain empty.

Robert