[V4REV] Notes on example stack // path to stack folder

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 14 10:31:26 CDT 2005

Hello Trevor,

Thank you Trevor and Robert for advices.

TD> get effective filename of stack "win.Subscriptions"
TD> set itemDel to slash
TD> delete item -1 of it
TD> put it &slash& "dbname.vdb" into tPathToDB
TD> put tPathToDB

This is the most effective way for me - to see Rev. script fragments like here
rather than just abstract ideas like "... using modal window...".

I know how it would be using C++, Delphi, Java and so on...
but finding the way in Rev. might take a lot of time for me.

Please - if you knows the way - let's speak Rev. language :)

Thank you again.

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua