[V4REV] Notes on example stack // Fonts (???)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 14 09:33:22 CDT 2005

On 6/14/05 2:56 AM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> Fields with descriptions in Bind_Bind are too small -- text wraps
> into multiple lines but field shows only the first line. This same is
> true for some other examples. The text in those fields seems to be
> bigger than other fields.

Hi Guys,

Fonts is another problem I cannot solve with Rev on mac for now.

Ivan have made examples on Wndows.
He have NOT change fonts, i.e. Everything was default settings of Rev.

Now on mac I see that font is bigger that fields that Ivan have made.

Why is this ????

I see on Mac that font Taho is used.

The worse is that when I change to other font -- Nothing changes.
When I change even size of font -- nothing changes on screen.
How this can be? And how fight with this ?