[V4MD2]

Heinrich Ruoff heinrichruoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:49:42 CDT 2005

Cheers Sean!
You got ot - thats exactly the problem!
Sometimes I'm really wondering how stupid I am ?!

But there is already my next problem with the examples :-(
everywhere where a field name is used I get an script error:
property not found

e.g.: in SQL_way -> Bind.dir
Step 1 using function ProduceTableData()
f = table.field(j)
row[symbol("col" & j)] = f.name

hopefully its again my asininity...

Heinrich