[V4REV] Valentina for Revolution mac and win 2.0.4 fc6

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Tue Jun 14 00:16:00 CDT 2005

On Jun 13, 2005, at 10:41 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 6/13/05 4:21 PM, "ron barber" <rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp> wrote:But,
> trying to download the mac version from
>>   http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/V4REV
>> gives:
>>   The requested URL /download/V4REV_204fc6_mac.dmg was not found on
>> this
>> server.
>>
>> The windows version downloads.
>
> FIXED

thanks, I had to hold down the option key with Safari, rather than just
clicking, but it downloaded fine after that.

I'm still confused. There is an example stack with the Windows download
entitled "v4rev_examples.rev" but there does not seem to be a similar
stack in the Mac dmg. Shouldn't there be an example file included? Of
course the Windows file can be used but not everyone will realize they
have to download both versions to get the examples.

also, I am experiencing some hard crashes of Rev using the example
files. I will try to get some better info to you tomorrow.

Thanks for checking on the example files for the Mac download,
Ron