[V4REV] Valentina for Revolution mac and win 2.0.4 fc6

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Jun 13 22:21:13 CDT 2005

Hooray!

But, trying to download the mac version from
  http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/V4REV
gives:
  The requested URL /download/V4REV_204fc6_mac.dmg was not found on this
server.

The windows version downloads.

also,

I followed the instructions and placed the two folders in their
respective locations in the Rev folder and in the Rev package. But
should there be example files? I guess I was expecting Rev stacks...

looking forward to trying this out,
Ron