[V4REV] Valentina for Revolution mac and win 2.0.4 fc6

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 13 15:22:01 CDT 2005

Hi Revolutioners!

You can download mac and win builds.
We use numeration of version according to current engine version.

Download it here

    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/V4RREV_204fc6_mac.dmg
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/V4RREV_204fc6_win.exe

Also to site added pages for Valentina for Revolution 2

    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/V4REV
    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/documentation/V4REV

Documentation still have glitches, but already 2 times polished.

Not finished yet client/server part.
I think today we will finish it.

For first time, please just take a look on everything.
Try to run examples which are in archive.

On MacOS examples have problems with fonts. Because they was made on
Windows. I will discuss yet how to fix this.

Any questions, suggestions are welcome.