[V4RB2] 2.0.4fc5 problem

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Tue Jun 7 09:12:04 CDT 2005

This release looks better, but still crashes my app after adding some number
of records (in this case, somewhere around 12,000 master records, and
probably over 100,000 related records). After the crash, I am unable to
access the database again, even in VStudio. When I try, I can't see any of
my tables and the "Diagnose" function returns an odd report:

Database:

Table: sysItemDescription

All right!  ( Table: sysItemDescription )

Table: sysItem

All right!  ( Table: sysItem )

All right!  ( Database: )

Except, those are not tables in my database.

I am sending the crash reports to Ruslan separately.