V4RB2: Problem with UNION

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Thu Jun 2 20:15:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

When I use following SQL

SELECT B.RecID, B.BDatum, KZ.Konto_Name, K.Kategorie_Name, B.Betrag,
null, B.Kommentar, B.Blocked
FROM Buchungen B, Kategorien K, Konten KZ
WHERE B.Kategorie_ID=K.RecID
AND (B.Ziel_Konto=KZ.RecID AND B.Herk_Konto='13')
AND B.Deleted='0'
UNION
SELECT B.RecID, B.BDatum, KZ.Konto_Name, K.Kategorie_Name, null,
B.Betrag, B.Kommentar, B.Blocked
FROM Buchungen B, Kategorien K, Konten KZ
WHERE B.Kategorie_ID=K.RecID
AND (B.Herk_Konto=KZ.RecID AND B.Ziel_Konto='13')
AND B.Deleted='0'
ORDER BY B.BDatum, KZ.Konto_Name, K.Kategorie_Name

the value in column B.Kommentar is not what is stored in DB. what I
get is a part of the thing which is stored in DB. Same result in viSQL

Select * from Buchungen

has different result in field Kommentar.

can someone verify this in his application?

I made BugReport #827

thanks

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 5.5.5/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4fc3
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de