[ANN] Vservers mac+win and V4MD Win 2.0.5 fc5 uploaded

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Thu Jul 28 12:20:32 CDT 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 1:38 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 7/28/05 12:10 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <yeomans at desuetude.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, I note that the server log says that it's using the 2.0.4
>> kernel.
>
> Charles,
>
> You should download
>
>     http://paradigmasoft.com/download/VServer_Office_205fc5_mac.dmg
>
> THIS server should show version of kernel 2.0.5 fc5
>
> Please confirm.

Okay, I downloaded this build, and it does show that it's using the
2.0.5 fc5 kernel.  But now VServer shows up in the dock when I run it.
And VServer Utility still hangs when I attempt to register a database.
I tried using both Rb 5.5.5 and Rb 2005 to build the app.  I set
Valentina.DebugLevel to 3 in the app, and the log shows that Valentina
is not returning from Server_RegisterDatabase.  I also set the server
log level to 3, but that doesn't appear to log any more information
than level 2.