[ANN] V4RB and V4MD mac 2.0.5 fc5

Sims, John ayu8 at cdc.gov
Thu Jul 28 07:27:30 CDT 2005

> On Jul 27, 2005, at 2:10 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> >  You can download 2.0.5 fc5 here:
> >
> >      http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta
>
> I get unknown error 999 when I start the V4Rb installer.

> Charles Yeomans

Hi Ruslan,

I am getting the same error as Charles and, unfortunately, I can not install it by running the packages separately.  The installer tells me that I can not install onto my hard drive.  I have about 800 MB of free space so I can't image this is an issue.  Any ideas?  All the installers in the past have worked just fine for me.  (OS 10.2.8)

Thanks!

-John