[ANN] Vservers mac+win and V4MD Win 2.0.5 fc5 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 27 22:21:24 CDT 2005

On 7/27/05 9:46 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <yeomans at desuetude.com> wrote:

>> * Charles, please try fc5 builds of Vserver and V4RB on
>> RegisterDatabase
>>

> Also, it looks like your startup script has a bad path to the
> executable; it reads
>
> StartService ()
> {
> ConsoleMessage "Starting Valentina Server"
> /Library/VServer_Office/VServer_Office.app/Contents/MacOS/
> VServer_Office
> }
>
> but I think it should be
>
> StartService ()
> {
> ConsoleMessage "Starting Valentina Server"
> /Library/VServer_Office/VServer_Office.app/Contents/MacOS/
> ValentinaServer
> }

Aha, I have fix this already!
Please download corrected archive. Still fc5 of course.

You know, may be you have test on PREV build.
So please again try Register db on correct archive.

I recommend you manually remove from /Library
The folder of Vserver_Office, stop current server, then only install new.