cursor does not read to end

John W. Miescher miescher at bizdata.com
Sun Jul 10 20:34:31 CDT 2005

Dear Ruslan,
thanks for the new Release - looks like it is more stable (or I have
managed to build workarounds for the precious problems), BUT

the following query finds everyting except the last available date:

select * from hist where (mdate >= '2005-07-06') and (mdate <=
'2005-07-20')

the field mdate in the table hist is string field and not a date field.
The last entries in that table are two records with date '2005-07-12'.

the cursor returns all records up to and including '2005-07-11'.
if just do select * from hist it finds '2005-07-12' as well or if I
insert '2005-07-12' for both options (i.e. if I only look for one day)
then it finds that day alright.

I've tried that also in Valentina Studio - same result. WHY?

rgs, john m.
 <mailto:miescher at bizdata.com>