[V4RB 2.04 Final] Crash with Mac Office Server 2.04

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 7 09:54:52 CDT 2005

On 7/7/05 5:33 AM, "Bob Keeney" <bkeeney at everestkc.net> wrote:

Hi Bob,

> Using the example project 'Valentina Server Utility' the application
> hard crashes every time I try attempt to GetVariable from the
> server.  Example line of code below:
>
> sysCatalog = vsrv.GetVariable( "SystemCatalog" )
>
> Has something changed that hasn't made it's way into the example
> projects and documentation?

Argh. :-(

2 days ago we have work on this issue, but for V4MD.

V4RB and V4md work in different encodings with server.
Probably something broken in V4RB now.

Okay. May be we can do the next step.
We will start now do db.Clone() and in few nearest days make 2.0.5 release
with fixes of some found problems and this new feature. I think it will be
very useful for Valentina developers.