Altering table

Erik Mueller-Harder erikmh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:32:41 CDT 2005

Hi, Ruslan --

On 02/07/05, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
> On 7/3/05 1:02 AM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
> >> For V4RB people have ask remove _
> >> and use not captial chars.
> >>
> >> I think it looks as
> >>
> >>     kErrFieldWrongAttribute

With fc13, I am suddenly getting this error (#525583) when I am not
expecting it.  The full text associated with it for me is:

     Field "defaultLanguageCode", attribute "MaxLength" is not matched with
     schema-stored attribute.

The field is defined as VString[3], thus:

     defaultLanguageCode = new VString("defaultLanguageCode", 3)

All I have to do to re-create the error is create a new database with
my application, then close and re-open the database.

I don't "alter" or change the length of the field anywhere in code.

Any suggestions of what to look for? Or do you thinkthis could be a
problem on your end, since the exact same code has been working fine
for me for months?

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!

-- Erik