Altering table

jda jda at his.com
Sat Jul 2 17:54:00 CDT 2005

>You know exact error code? You have write it.
>
>Now look into
>         Vcomponents/resources/english/fbl_errors.xml
>
>And search for this error code (in hex)
>
>>  A list of error numbers and the corresponding enums would be helpful
>>  (because I can get the error number from the RB debugger, but not the
>>  enum).
>
>This list is in XML file

OK, we're almost there. Sorry to be dense, but...

The error is

$8050F

Here's the info in the kernel.xml file

<SQLSTATE name="8050F">
   <DESCRIPTION>ERR_FIELD_WRONG_ATTRIBUTE</DESCRIPTION>
   <MESSAGE>Field &quot;%S&quot;, attribute &quot;%S&quot; is not
matched with schema-stored attribute.</MESSAGE>
</SQLSTATE>

So, what would my error check be?

       if theError.ErrorNumber = EVError.kErr_ERR_FIELD_WRONG_ATTRIBUTE then

does not work.

Jon