Info about fc12: Table.GetRecord()

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jul 1 10:01:54 CDT 2005

On 7/1/05 9:55 AM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
wrote:

Hi Paolo,

>> Please use beta list about betas
> I've subscribe both list but I don't understand when I muts message in beta
> o in main list.
> Few week ago Igor wrote me: please post to valentina list not in beta :-)

Valentina list -- general list.
    here many users.

Valentina - beta  list about beta builds, new features, ...
    here assume 50 members.

So if you want discuss problem with latest fc or beta, you send to beta
list, because Valentina list members do not use betas but only RELEASE,
So they have no interest to listen your problems with betas.

If you want discuss some general issues, e.g. What syntax of REGEX,
Then all members of Valentina list will be interested to read this.