V4RB b41, Example Advanced/ImportExport.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 31 23:50:30 CST 2005

Hi All,

I _very_ recommend to all check this example.

* it show several new functions that was added to V4RB.

* it show the new features of import/export

* it show practically ready for use in real world dialgos of import/export.

   Jochen, you should practically copy this dialogs into Vstudio,
   and algorithms. Everything is quite simple.
   This is according to import/export of text files.

* it show the use of RAM-based tmp table (!!!)

    cool idea which did allow us quite easy resolve task
    how to show the first N records of import in the dialog,
    like FM and VAPP do.

------
NOTE:

1) we have yet 2 bugs:

    import of UTF16 is broken
    import with custom Record Delimiter broken

2) to run example, make new db,
    this create 2 tables,
    first table have 2 records.
    you can export T1