API methods + binary link + M:M tables

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 31 18:13:12 CST 2005

On 1/31/05 6:00 PM, "Olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Le 31 janv. 05, à 16:47, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :
>
>> I think FOR THIS task it is better to use GROUP BY of SQL.
>>
>> But I will think more on this
>> In C++ we have low level methods which can solve this...
>
> Yes, if it could have a solution there, that would be great!
>
>> But it is not easy open them for V4RB...
>> It needs to think.
>
> I hope that vou will find something!

In any case SQL is not the bad way for such complex tasks that require a
lots of calculation.

BAD IS that as far as I see, you will not be able with Binary Link
Build GROUP BY query. So we need resolve this ASAP.

And in any case study that new Link Methods.
They work in both API and SQL way. They will be very useful.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com