[V4RB] 2.0b40

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 29 08:06:20 CST 2005

Le 28 janv. 05, à 22:53, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 1/28/05 11:44 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
>>> b40
>>>
>>>  0000340: bad results of SQL query on binary link
>>>

>>> ---------------
>>> Actually fixed bug in index which could produce result in first time
>>> different from second.
>>>

>> Sorry, my index bug is still there (behaves a bit differently from
>> before, but still there).
>
> Bad.
>
> Oliver, please confirm that BinaryLink works for you know.

Ruslan,

I have a problem with b40.

If I open my DB with vStudio a77, everything works.
If I launch a SQL query, everything works.

If I open my DB with ViSQL b40, same thing.
SQL query: same thing.
( With ViSQL b39: crash)

But if I launch my app:

- Opening of the DB: OK
- Opening of tables without links: OK (the sets and the sorts work)
- Opening of tables WITH links: OK BUT crash as soon as I try to sort
out it :

   setall=ZipCityTable.selectAllRecords
   set=ZipCityTable.sort(setall,ZipCityTable.field("zip"))

However NOW, I recreate a NEW db (with my app and b40), my app seems to
work (with the sorts).

Olivier