delete a record binary linked to another record : crash

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 26 16:59:27 CST 2005

That was difficult to reproduce the problem.
In fact, the problem is not due to the links.

Simply, we cannot delete a record of a table if this table contains a
method' field.

  constructor of table street :

   name="Street"
   namestreet=new
vvarchar("nameStreet",100,EVFlag.fIndexed+evFlag.fIndexByWords)
   name2=new vvarchar("name2",100,EVFlag.fIndexed,"namestreet")

-------> CRASH if record of table street deleted.

constructor of table street :

   name="Street"
   namestreet=new
vvarchar("nameStreet",100,EVFlag.fIndexed+evFlag.fIndexByWords)

-------> OK if record deleted !

little project sent to Ruslan.

olivier