flush binary link

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 26 05:37:27 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan and list,

a small notice :

When we make an operation on a record (update, delete), it is advised
to flush only the table of the record (rather than the whole base) so
that it  is faster.

But I noticed that with the binary links, if, for example, we add a new
record in a table, and that it is necessary to link this record to
another table (e.g. add a new street in a table streets, and link this
new street to a city of the table city), it will be necessary then to
flush ALL the base because the information of links is not in the table
but in the base.

Olivier