STATUS

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 24 10:49:46 CST 2005

Hi All,

*

starting from prev Wednesday we have stick in refactoring of our sources
To break all dependencies between (V4RB/V4MD) and Kernel/Client dlls.

This was unexpectedly hard task, so we all have fight here 5 days with this
task, and only with this task. Now most things works again.
Only MACHO target still broken (Vserver).

*

Jochen you can get from CVS sources for Windows target and continue Vstudio.
Macho I will fix ASAP.

*

Now we can continue to fix bugs found in b37.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com