Just small news on Vserver and V4MD and Shockwave, and V4RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 19 18:58:58 CST 2005

Hi All,

Well, we have now working

*
Valentina Server 2.0 for Windows
Valentina Server 2.0 for MAC

*
V4MD 2.0  It is marked as Shockwave safe.
V4MD.w32 -- SW Package for Windows (it is 300KB size)

    tested on Windows it works!
    Igor still polish although.

------------------------------------
Local + Client/Server technologies

Let me give again info how this will work in 2.0.

* so we have only ONE plugin V4RB or V4MD.

    This plugin have WEAK link with 2 DLLS.

        - kernel.dll
        - client.dll.

    If you want only local, you can remove client.dll.
    if you want only client, you can remove kernel.dll

And now attention!
    if you want to have app that in the same time work with local
    and remote database you need both this dlls.

    if I not mistake, any other database vendor for RB or Director
    do not allow such feature: in the same time work with local
    and remote database. If you know such database please point us.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com