precisions on set, bitset and arrayset

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 14 21:16:37 CST 2005

On 1/14/05 9:06 PM, "Olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> OK, it is very clear!
>
> I decided to replace in my project all the SQL cursors by the API, and
> obectPtrs by binary links.

:-) so we expect stress - testing for binary links!
This is very good!!!

> The API of Valentina is really attractive! The 'sets' look like very
> powerful...

Yes a lots of power is hidden here.

If you will fill something is missing to you, let us know.

We have a lots more things in the c++ kernel,

Just we in huge rush to open, test, example and document what we already
have open to RB developers.

> Thank you very much Ruslan

Enjoy.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com