virtuals fields / Bo methods

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 13 20:47:14 CST 2005

On 1/13/05 7:19 PM, "Olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My virtuals fields does not work any more correctly.
>
> I have the following structure (created by classes) :
>
> DB1
>
> "Table1"
>
> "String1"
> "String2"
> String2.methodText="String1"
> String2.isindexed=true
> String1.indexbyword=true
>
> This structure worked in Valentina 1.

This may not work now.

Now note that constructors of fields have parameter Method.
So try set method text via this parameter, but not via String2.methodText

Also now exists 3d parameter flags, so you can

 Vstring( "strring2", EVFlag.kIndexed + EVFlag.kIndexByWords, ="String1" )

> If I ask for a cursor sorted by String2, it worked. now no.
>
> in ViSQL, We cannot see virtual fields?

You can!

They have

    fldName = formula