[V4MD] 2.0 b36 WIN uploaded

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 11 09:25:51 CST 2005

>You can download 2.0 b36 for Windows.
>
>Let us know how it works.

It doesn't work yet. I downloaded the xtra, components and engine. I had
been testing the earlier beta and so already had it (the earlier version)
working correctly with the components folder in the correct place and
listed in my system's PATH variable.

When I replace the previous components (and engine files) folder with the
new one, the xtra doesn't appear available to Director. I tried adding
msvcp71.dll (7.10.3077.0) and msvcr71.dll (7.10.3052.4) from the earlier
working components folder but the xtra still doesn't appear. I have rebooted.

Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks,
-Sean.