first cursor

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 10 13:06:43 CST 2005

> ??? You sure ?
>
> Datagrid is perfect that it allow you NOT load 80,000 records!
> Please study it. It allow load only 20-30 records that must be
> displayed.

Yes, sorry, I badly expressed myself.
I meant that a cursor is created in the opening of the window.
This cursor includes all the records of the table (thus 83000).
But, effectively, the datagrid takes only in the cursor the records
which it needs for the display in the screen.
(According to the position of the slider which moves the user. When we
move the slider, no problem, the datagrid and Valentina quickly react.
It is only in the first display of the datagrid that it is very slow.)

The problem is that in the first opening of the window, the display of
the datagrid is very very long. Far too much.
While there was no this problem with Valentina 1.

olivier