vCursor.import_text

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 6 06:20:52 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan and list,

"Cursor.import_text" work?
I have a crash in its use.

Cur.import_Text (f, "\t ", " \r") 		 // =crash
Cur.import_Text ( f ) 		 		// =not accepted
Cur.import_Text (f, "\t ", " \r", false) 	// =not accepted

I saw in the mantis that Franck had indicated (ID 185 of December 12th,
assigned to Igor, not resolved) a crash on import_text when there were
several fields. (but it's not in cursor ?)
But I tried with a single field and five recordings and I have the same
crash.

   dim cur As vcursor
   dim f As folderItem
   f=getOpenFolderItem("text/plain")
   ctrlDico.base.cpville.DeleteAllRecords
   ctrlDico.base.cpVille.flush
   cur=new vcursor(ctrlDico.base,"SELECT insee,ville,xpays,ypays FROM
cpville WHERE recid=0",2,3,2) // ---- OK
   cur.import_Text(f,"\t","\r")   // -----------------------  CRASH