[V4RB] VTable.GoToRecID()

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 5 21:53:21 CST 2005

On 1/5/05 7:24 PM, "Erik Mueller-Harder"
<valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com> wrote:

>> V4RB - 2.0 b33
>>  ==============
>>  - 0000238: [Change] Vtable.GoToRecId() and GetRecID() made as
>> property .RecID (Ruslan Zasukhin)
>
> I'm just getting back to work after traveling and hosting guests over
> our various holidays.
>
> Does this change mean that the table method for going to a particular
> RecID should now be:
>
> i = myTargetRecID
>
> if not myTable.RecID(i) then
> // report error
> end if
>
> If so, it's not working properly for me.  I get a "This is not an array
> but you are using it as one" error in Rb.

Argh, I also did think about this problem.

    GoToRecord() as Boolean

Have return us info. Property do not return it.
In fact we still can resolve this using new method Exists

    if myTable.RecordExists( I )
        Table.RecID = i
    end if

Ops, I see that I have not add yet to V4RB .RecordExists property.
I will do this for next beta.

Now okay, Erik ?

> I hope you have a good Christmas!

Yes, thank you.