vException

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 17:17:06 CST 2005

I am now in the version Valentina of January 4th. (vEngine and V4rb)
Effectively, there are things which change.
The methods vTable.getRecId and vTable.gotoRecId do not exist any more!
(While they are always in doc). Why ?

RB rejects them to the compilation and we do not have them any more in
the predictive type.

On my Mac, os X 10.3.5, RB 5.5.4, the example " errors-handling " does
not still work (the same problem indicated previously).