vException

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 10:58:27 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan and list,

To try Valentina 2, I begin to clean the code of my application which I
had begun with Valentina 1.

When I launch my application I have Vexception which I do not manage to
catch.
This Vexception occurs in app.open, later debuglevel, init and a first
creation of DB (" ctrlPref.base.create (nf, 1, 32 *1024) "), free from
problems.

But later, in the creation of the second DB (" ctrlDico.base.create
(nf2, 1, 32 *1024) "), me obtains a "vException".
At the end of app.open I have:

Exception exc have runtimeException
   Msgbox str (exc. ErrorNumber) + " " +exc. Message
Exception exc have vException
Msgbox str (exc. ErrorNumber) + " " +exc. Message

Nevertheless, I have a crash and I does not obtain the msgbox.
It would be practical to have the numbers of exception in the log.

Olivier