valentina 2

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Jan 4 14:47:24 CST 2005

>PS : it is damage that there not in the documentation some pages to
>explain "philosophy" and paradigmes of  valentina 2.

Ruslan, this brings back my suggestion from last year: you may want
to reconsider reworking that article that never appeared in MacTech
as a white (philosophy) paper for Valentinas. There are many
different database products and it may be helpful for potential and
new customers to understand where Valentina is positioned within the
crowd, particularly since the OO databases is a somewhat wishy-washy
area in terms what term really means what to whom. Lynn, wouldn't you
agree?

Robert Brenstein