doc Vcursor UpdateRecord + UpdateAllRecord

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 4 14:27:42 CST 2005

Several functions (as " updateRecord ") do not return not any more a
boolean.
It was practical to verify if the operation was OK.
Why we do not have more boolean returned?

RB 5.5.4, valentina 2 (december 18 version : with the finder, We cannot
see the number of version. It would indeed be good to indicate it)