[V4RB 0000496]: SQL-Problem

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Feb 28 19:47:35 CST 2005

Hi Ivan,

Am 28. Feb 2005 um 19:25 Uhr schrieb Ivan Smahin:

> Hello Claudius,
>
>       One more short note:
>
>       Assume you have binary link which is joined two tables.
>       Assume this is single link.
>
>       We need to get join of these tables:
>
>       1) SELECT ... FROM T1 INNER JOIN T2 ON Link_Name
>       2) SELECT ... FROM T1, T2
>

>       But for outer joins you have only one way:
>       1) SELECT ... FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON Link_Name

Thanks for your many informations and ideas. I am using only
RecID-Links. Thats best solution for me :-))
I will think about your informations. I am using something like

SQLStringBuilder = "SELECT XXX, YYY, ZZZ"
SQLStringBuilder= SQLStringBuilder+" FROM table1, table2"
SQLStringBuilder= SQLStringBuilder+" WHERE XXX=RecID"

and so on. I have to check which is better to read for me. This one or
the new one I got from Ruslan and you.

bye

Claudius