ValentinaKernel_2_en.pdf uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Feb 27 13:13:23 CST 2005

Hi All,

To V4RB and V4MD 2.0 beta pages added link to ValentinaKernel_2_en.pdf file.

    http://paradigmasoft.com/download/v2_beta/ValentinaKernel_2_en.pdf

This document is the last thing we need complete to get 2.0 release more or
less done.

You will see that I try add on start of this document new Theory section.
Hard part ... Require many and correct academic words :-)
So here many white space yet.

I think that this document can have 3 section:

1) theory of database
    this can be considered as White Paper I think.
    Here I want consider different db models, that exists in the world.
    their advantages and disadvantages.
    Valentina model, where we go and why.

2) textual descriptions of Valentina features.
    This should have many text and pictures about each feature of Valentina.

3) Abstract API of Valentina engine.
    This section will have list of classes, properties, methods.
    This will be done in ABSTRACT language, which can understand easy
    as V4RB, so V4MD, VXCMD, ... C++ developers

    I think this language will be close to RB and Java notation.

    IMHO such section also give complete of and full description
    of Valentina kernel. Reader can see and understand what he
    can do, what he can change...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com