Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 26 11:06:00 CST 2005

On 2/26/05 8:35 AM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>

> Am 21. Feb 2005 um 21:10 Uhr schrieb Claudius Sailer:
>
>> No Problem,
>>
>> I sent you Database and SQL-Code.
>> ViSQL compiled with b47 also crashes
>>
>> <Archive.sitx>
>>
>> Am 21. Feb 2005 um 20:24 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
>>
>>> Ivan cannot reproduce this problem.
>>>
>>> Can you send us db/project and SQL ?
>>
>> I hope this helps.
>
> Did database helps you? I can't see Report #405 in Mantis with "my
> menu" or "under view". Or is it allready fixed and I missed information
> about?

Yes Claudius,

Your db reproduce bug.
It is still on hold.

Sort of join itself work fine, just on deletion of objects it crashes.
Probably today Ivan will be able work on 405.

You should see 405...aha, I think I have move it into KERNEL project.
You must be able find any bug if you do search on number of bug.

Just note, if you see that some bug will actually is in engine (i.e. V4MD
developer also will see this bug) then report such bugs in the project
KERNEL. To choose project you need to use menu in the top right corner

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com