About bugs 272 and 273

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Wed Feb 23 09:42:49 CST 2005

Yes, I see.  Normally I regularly watch those dates, and usually each
new beta I download the plugin and vengines.  Then I drag plugin to
plugins folder, replacing old plugiin.  I then open vengines folder,
select all files inside, and drag the files to vcomponents folder in
cfmsupport, and replace the old files (vengine only).

I don't normally download the first, bigger file, because usually
date not changed.  I downloaded this tiime just to attempt completely
new install.

--dave