Question of eMail Handling

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Feb 23 17:18:00 CST 2005

Hi,

I am using Mail from MacOS X. I have activated eMail-Following where
eMail which are togheter are sorted together. When now someone uses for
a new theme and question the functionality to answer an old eMail this
new question is sorted under the old theme. This is not very usable and
possible to handle easy.

So my question to all. Please, when you have new theme or question
start a new eMail without the Answer-Functionality of your
eMail-Client.

Thanks

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.7de / RB 5.5.3de/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0bX
Homepage	http://www.ClaSai.de