About bugs 272 and 273

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 23 11:43:38 CST 2005

Hi Dave,

We have check your projects for 272 and 273 bugs with b48 here.

    everything works excellent!

* I have only one idea how this can be.

    Do you download V4RB archive only ?

    You need download regularly V4RB and Vengine archives.

    you need each time drop files from Vengine into
    Vcomponents folder on your computer.

To check this point you can run example Common/InitShutDown
    this example show actual version of engine you run.

I think that you run not b48 but some older version.
Probably b45 or b46

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com