Problem with RB?? Do you have same experiences

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Feb 21 18:57:18 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Am 21. Feb 2005 um 18:50 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 2/21/05 7:44 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>

>> Thats correct, but I have some SQL-Codes which crashes Valentina and I
>> don't know every time whther this SQLs are called or not. Sometimes I
>> am with my fingers faster as my thoughts and at the moment I realized
>> what I did, application was crashed. But it seems now to me, that RB
>> has a problem to handle this crashes.
>> But now I am better informed and knew next time that problem could
>> also
>> part of RB, so I have to restart RB and try crash again to see, whats
>> reason.
>
> Claudius,
>
> I still cannot understand why log file not help you?
>
> It exists to help us fight with such problems.

My problem SQL-Code is described in Call #405. This SQL-Systematic I
use very often (so often that mostly every window uses it) and I know
you are working on it. So there is nothing for V4RB2 to do, because you
are working on it.
My experience was, that crashing in Debug RB makes next run of Debug-RB
sometimes and more often instable. This has nothing to do with V4RB2,
but with transfering data from RB to V4RB2. And I want to know whether
other users have same experience with RB. Crashing was forced from RB
not from V4RB2. This is the reason why I can't find something in
V4RB-LogFile.

bye

Claudius