Problem with RB?? Do you have same experiences

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Feb 21 18:44:30 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

Am 21. Feb 2005 um 18:30 Uhr schrieb jda:

>> Do you have same experiences? How often is it neccessary to restart
>> RB? In my point of view it seems that RB has a problem when
>> Debug-App-Crashed. Sometimes it crashed because it crashed before and
>> sometimes it doesn't crashed. Funny thing but IMHO interesting for
>> here because by testing V4RB2 I have a lot of crashed forced by V4RB2
>> (something I expected because of my coding ;-)) but this makes RB
>> also instabil.
>
> I use RB 5.5.4, and I don't think I've ever seen Valentina crash it.
> Valentina I have crashed a thousand times, of course. :-). But b47
> seems pretty stable (except for a few bugs that Ruslan is fixing).

Thats correct, but I have some SQL-Codes which crashes Valentina and I
don't know every time whther this SQLs are called or not. Sometimes I
am with my fingers faster as my thoughts and at the moment I realized
what I did, application was crashed. But it seems now to me, that RB
has a problem to handle this crashes.
But now I am better informed and knew next time that problem could also
part of RB, so I have to restart RB and try crash again to see, whats
reason.

bye

Claudius