[V4RB 0000431]: assigning mDatabase.Creator= causes database to be created in weird place

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Wed Feb 16 12:37:08 CST 2005

I already closed this issue, it was error in my code.

-dave

>On 2/16/05 7:38 PM, "vbt at paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua"
><vbt at paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua> wrote:

>>  When I create new database, if I use above line first
>>  mDatabase.Creator="Jane" then it names the database file Jane.vdb instead
>>  of the name I indicated, and it locates the file not in same directory as
>>  my RB project, but in one directory higher.  If I comment out above line
>>  then everything works fine.  This worked correctly in V4RB 1.x
>
>Hmm, but our example Common/MacCreator works fine.  In b46
>
>Please check it

Dave Parizek
Dave at RemainderZ.com

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
                  -- Groucho Marx