last 3 Recoding-Problems

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Feb 12 08:37:28 CST 2005

Hi,

kast problems in DebugMode

   res=meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.FirstRecord

meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.Betrag.value=DepotPosition(meineDatenbank.TBuc
hungen.GetRecID)

can I use

meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.Betrag.value=DepotPosition(meineDatenbank.TBuc
hungen.RecID)
or how do I get here RecID.value?

I have in table TKonten a link to itself. In 1.x it was only usable to
have following code in VDatabase-Calls

* Diese Methode oder Eigenschaft existiert nicht in
Datenbank.Datenbank, line 16:
TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.SetTarget(TKonten,EVOnDeletion.kSetNull)

but now it doesn't work. What is the solution in V4RB 2.0?

Also with methods. At the moment I generate Mothod in Database-Class

TCurrencies.NValue.SetMethod("if(QuotationMode=1,(LastValue/10000)/
QuotationUnit,1/((LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit))")

Now I do same in Table-Class?

   NValue=new VFloat("NValue",
METHOD('if(QuotationMode=1,(LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit,1/
((LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit))'))

Thanks for help

Claudius