Three questions ...

Thierry Nauze ohmitou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 11 14:57:45 CST 2005

Hi,

I have just read a series of interesting messages ' Changes from 1.x to
2.0' and as I am in a phase of reorganization of my program, I want to
try to pass to the version 2  ... on several conditions.

1 ° Is the version 2.0 rather reliable (now or very soon) to allow to
publish a program (with update for the previous users)?

2 ° I used option LANGUAGE to sort strings. This option disappeared. Does
its replacement allow to make sortings according to the used language?

3 ° The license?
 Given that the version 2 is not a simple update of the version 1.x, I
think that the number of the version 1.x will not be valid any more for
the version 2. From when and in which conditions it will be possible to
publish software packages using the version 2 ?

Regards

--
Thierry Nauze               Saint-Denis de la Réunion